Wednesday, January 11, 2012

math sucks... and so do public schools...

I'm not really sure what kinds of things we should be writing for our blogs except that we have to write our interests.... but how about things that don't interest me, things that bug me, or things i don't like to do....... like math!!...... or maybe doing this blog!! (no offense Ms. Scherr)......
ugh i cant stand math especially now that my counselor decided to put me in it after not taking it for like 2 years straight... and instead of placing me in the class at the beginning of the year which i had more than enough classes to do since 3 of them were electives.... he scheduled me 4 second semester... ha ha great!.... so its obvious that now I'm COMPLETELY lost in the class..... thumbs up LAUSD!! thats why america is ranked at the very top pertaining to education ha ha!!!... or so we wish....America ranked 14TH by the OECD

No comments:

Post a Comment